A Heavy Duty Mouse Cage – Built to Last Longer
The Dura Cage has reinforced corners and thicker walls – up to 30% more material than regular mouse cages! It’s engineered to be a heavy duty cage that lasts longer, still going strong after numerous cage wash cycles. The Dura Cage has a 65 square inch floor and works with our Modular Animal Caging System (M.A.C.S.).
- Full 65 square inches of floor space (419 square centimeters)
- Unique X-Flow design allows consistent resin flow during the molding process to provide strength and durability for the life of your cages
- Available in your choice of 2 plastic resins
- Udel® Polysulfone
- Cage is heavy duty and designed with reinforced corners and thicker walls – using up to 30% more material than other mouse cages in the industry
- Cage dimensions (inches) – 7.25″ W x 11.5″ D x 5″ H
- Cage dimensions (centimeters) – 18.4 cm W x 29.2 cm D x 12.7 cm H
- Case quantity – 20 per case (separated by tissue paper and a 4-way divider)
- Carton dimensions (inches) – 24″ W x 16″ D x 15″ H
- Carton dimensions (centimeters) – 46 cm W x 41 cm D x 38.1 cm H
- Carton weight (pounds) – 26 lbs.
- Carton weight (kilograms) – 11.8 kg
RC71D-UD Udel® Polysulfone