Alternative Design builds carts that are durable, strong, easily maneuverable and easy to clean and decontaminate. You can count on Alternative Design’s carts lasting for years because they will not rust or corrode and because they are made of quality materials that resist denting and destruction in everyday use.
Standard features include:
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Adjustable height (from 36″ to 42″) with quick release pins
- Includes 2 stainless steel shelves and 45 gallon Rubbermaid® container (42″ L x 21″ W)
- Stack cages on one of 3 collapsible stainless steel side trays
- One large side tray (40″ L x 18″ W) and two medium side trays (19″ L x 18″ W)
- Four swivel casters, 2 with brakes
Three Side Trays
Part # – BC-42X21X36-45G-V2 – Dimensions – 42″ W x 21″ D x 36″ H
Two Side Trays
Part # – BC-42X21X36-45G – Dimensions – 42″ W x 21″ D x 36″ H
IMPORTANT: INITIAL CLEANING
All components of the Alternative Design stainless steel product must be cleaned, sanitized and sterilized, where applicable, prior to being put into service. This unit is made primarily of 304 stainless steel. Use care when cleaning to prevent corrosion that can shorten useful life. Cleaning solutions which contain high levels of chlorine are not recommended for stainless steel parts.
Caster used on this equipment was chosen for its suitability in applications where frequent washdowns are necessary. It is also well suited for applications exposed to heat, cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions or other corrosive agents, which could cause rust and contamination. After washing and/or autoclaving, check casters for proper operation. Check the axle nut to ensure it is still tight (125 inch/pound is recommended). If the axle and/or swivel bearing has to be lubricated, use a high temp grease.
Alternative Design offers a 5-year warranty on all stainless steel fabricated products the company makes. These products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects during this period.
The 5-year warranty includes:
* Individually Ventilated Caging (IVC) rack frames and fabricated components
* All other stainless steel fabricated caging systems
* Fabricated material handling, storage and processing equipment made of stainless steel