Cage Wash Rack
Alternative Design’s fixed shelf racks are durable, strong, easily manueverable and easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from 304 stainless steel, this cage wash rack holds standard mouse, large mouse and rat plastic cages.
- Holds standard mouse, large mouse and rat plastic cages
- 8 baskets made from 1″ stainless mesh. Each basket will hold up to 10 mouse cages, 4 large mouse cages or 4 rat cages
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 5″ stainless steel swivel casters with grease zerks, 2 casters with brakes
Part # – WRC-76x29x70
Dimensions – 76″ W x 29″ D x 70″ H, 193.1 cm W x 73.7 cm D x 177.8 cm H
IMPORTANT: INITIAL CLEANING
All components of the Alternative Design stainless steel product must be cleaned, sanitized and sterilized, where applicable, prior to being put into service. This unit is made primarily of 304 stainless steel. Use care when cleaning to prevent corrosion that can shorten useful life. Cleaning solutions which contain high levels of chlorine are not recommended for stainless steel parts.
Caster used on this equipment was chosen for its suitability in applications where frequent washdowns are necessary. It is also well suited for applications exposed to heat, cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions or other corrosive agents, which could cause rust and contamination. After washing and/or autoclaving, check casters for proper operation. Check the axle nut to ensure it is still tight (125 inch/pound is recommended). If the axle and/or swivel bearing has to be lubricated, use a high temp grease.
Alternative Design offers a 5-year warranty on all stainless steel fabricated products the company makes. These products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects during this period.
The 5-year warranty includes:
* Individually Ventilated Caging (IVC) rack frames and fabricated components
* All other stainless steel fabricated caging systems
* Fabricated material handling, storage and processing equipment made of stainless steel