Wash stacks, not racks with the M.A.C.S. Cage Stack Transport Cart for our Modular Animal Caging System (M.A.C.S.). This transport cart is designed to hold 18 stacks, which is equal to two 160-cage ventilated system racks. The stacks hang vertically with the plenum ends open for easy washing and draining. An optional equipment cover for this transport cart is also available.
Standard Features include:
- Designed for use with the Modular Animal Caging Systems (M.A.C.S.)
- Holds up to 18 cage stacks which is equal to two 160-cage ventilated system racks
- Stacks hang vertically with plenum ends open for easy cleaning
Other options include:
- Equipment cover available
18 Stack Transport Cart
Part # – MAC-GA-TC-18
Dimensions – 53.5″ W x 34″ D x 80.5″ H
IMPORTANT: INITIAL CLEANING
All components of this Alternative Design stainless steel product must be cleaned, sanitized and sterilized,
where applicable, prior to being put into service.
This unit is made primarily of 304 stainless steel. Use care when cleaning to prevent corrosion that can
shorten useful life.
Cleaning solutions which contain high levels of chlorine are not recommended for stainless steel parts.
Caster used on this equipment was chosen for its suitability in applications where frequent washdowns are
necessary. It is also well suited for applications exposed to heat, cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions
or other corrosive agents, which could cause rust and contamination.
After washing and/or autoclaving, check casters for proper operation. Check the axle nut to ensure it is still
tight (125 inch/pound is recommended). If the axle and/or swivel bearing has to be lubricated, use a high
Alternative Design offers a 5-year warranty on all stainless steel fabricated products the company makes. These products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects during this period.
The 5-year warranty includes:
* Individually Ventilated Caging (IVC) rack frames and fabricated components
* All other stainless steel fabricated caging systems
* Fabricated material handling, storage and processing equipment made of stainless steel