The Animal Transport Cart (with Scale) is designed to provide a safe environment for the temporary housing or transport of large animals such as sheep, swine and canine. This unit also includes a removable scale with rubber mat that can be used to weigh the animals.
Standard Features include:
- Open top animal transport cart designed for sheep, pigs and dogs
- Made from 304 stainless steel tubular, c-channel and rod construction
- 2 swing-out doors, one on each end of the cart
- Includes a squeeze bar with sliding adjustable drop for reducing cage size
- Vinyl coated flooring
- Removable excreta pan from either side
- Includes removable scale with rubber mat in the floor
- 5” stainless/polyurethane casters, 2 with brakes
Part # – LGA-24X54X36-TRANSPORT-C3
Dimensions – 24″ W x 54″ D x 36″ H
IMPORTANT: INITIAL CLEANING
All components of this Alternative Design stainless steel product must be cleaned, sanitized and sterilized, where applicable, prior to being put into service. This unit is made primarily of 304 stainless steel. Use care when cleaning to prevent corrosion that can shorten useful life. Cleaning solutions which contain high levels of chlorine are not recommended for stainless steel parts.
Caster used on this equipment was chosen for its suitability in applications where frequent washdowns are necessary. It is also well suited for applications exposed to heat, cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions or other corrosive agents, which could cause rust and contamination. After washing and/or autoclaving, check casters for proper operation. Check the axle nut to ensure it is still tight (125 inch/pound is recommended). If the axle and/or swivel bearing has to be lubricated, use a high temp grease.
Alternative Design offers a 5-year warranty on all stainless steel fabricated products the company makes. These products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects during this period.
The 5-year warranty includes:
* Individually Ventilated Caging (IVC) rack frames and fabricated components
* All other stainless steel fabricated caging systems
* Fabricated material handling, storage and processing equipment made of stainless steel