Mouse Suspended Shelf Rack System
Standard features include:
- Made from durable 304 stainless steel
- Includes 5” swivel casters with grease zerks, 2 with brakes
- Positive docking bar latch lifts opens for easy docking or removing of cages
- Drip chain to prevent cage flooding
- In-cage hanging feeders
- Stainless steel hanging card holders
Optional features include:
- Available in both Dura Cage and Uni Cage designs
- Manual water with 16 oz Reduced Height water bottles
- Auto water – stainless steel manifold with fixed drinkers from either Edstrom or Systems Engineering Lab Group
IMPORTANT: INITIAL CLEANING
All components of the Alternative Design stainless steel product must be cleaned, sanitized and sterilized, where applicable, prior to being put into service. This unit is made primarily of 304 stainless steel. Use care when cleaning to prevent corrosion that can shorten useful life. Cleaning solutions which contain high levels of chlorine are not recommended for stainless steel parts.
Caster used on this equipment was chosen for its suitability in applications where frequent washdowns are necessary. It is also well suited for applications exposed to heat, cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions or other corrosive agents, which could cause rust and contamination. After washing and/or autoclaving, check casters for proper operation. Check the axle nut to ensure it is still tight (125 inch/pound is recommended). If the axle and/or swivel bearing has to be lubricated, use a high temp grease.
Alternative Design offers a 5-year warranty on all stainless steel fabricated products the company makes. These products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects during this period.
The 5-year warranty includes:
* Individually Ventilated Caging (IVC) rack frames and fabricated components
* All other stainless steel fabricated caging systems
* Fabricated material handling, storage and processing equipment made of stainless steel