Alleviate Cold Stress with the Industry’s Only Heated IVC Rack
Now you can create a thermal neutral zone within each individually ventilated cage with Solace Zone! This patent-pending technology is exclusively available from Alternative Design Manufacturing & Supply designed for use with the M.A.C.S.® ventilated caging system.
This new technology has been engineered to regulate the body temperature of your rodent research models, helping to alleviate cold stress and improve your research results.
This ground-breaking new product is available either as a stand-alone heated IVC housing unit or an accessory that can be added to your existing M.A.C.S.®racks.
Cutting-Edge TNZ Technology
- Only heated IVC rack in the industry
- Patent-pending technology
- Available as a stand-alone unit or an accessory for your existing M.A.C.S.® racks
Get better research results with Solace Zone
- Creates a thermal neutral zone within each individual cage
- Help alleviate cold stress in your rodent research models
- Create a warm, comforting environment for post-surgery recovery
- Provides heated and HEPA filtered ventilated air
- Unit holds up to 32 Gentle-Air style cages with 16 cages per side
- Designed to function either as permanent or temporary housing depending on your needs
- Durable construction from high quality 304 stainless steel
- Removable top shelf doubles as a work surface
- Mobile unit has 5” casters, 2 with brakes
Air Handling Unit (AHU)
- Control the temperature within each cage through the air handling unit
- Air handling unit can be set to 45, 60 or 80 air changes per hour (AC/H) to each cage
- Two on-board battery backup settings – transport mode and emergency mode with up to 24 hours of battery life
- Unit and cages are autoclavable with the exception of the air handling unit and power channels
- Includes new stacks-in-place feature, allowing stacks to be left on the frame during autoclaving